Battery Maintenance – Electronic Cigarettes
To ensure the best possible battery life and safety as with any battery, you should treat electronic cigarette batteries with care.
Here is a list of ways that you can maintain your electronic cigarette battery:
- Store batteries in a clean, dry area.
- Store batteries flat and side by side to avoid contact with each other.
- Keep your battery clean at all times, and protect them from any spills which may damage them.
- Check the battery covering regularly for damage. Any batteries that have been damaged or pierced should be replaced immediately.
- Don't overuse the battery, keep a check on when they were purchased. Most batteries used on a continuous charging cycle should last 4 - 6 months.
- Charge the battery fully before using.
- Check regularly the time it takes for the battery to charge. Newer batteries take longer to charge and this will decrease over time. Noticing the change in the time it takes to charge will help to identify when they need to be replaced.
Following these guidelines can make sure you get the most from your battery and keep you safe.