How to Charge An Electronic Cigarette?
Electronic cigarettes deliver nicotine to vapers through an electronic atomizer or cartomizer. It works on a battery that needs to be recharged regularly.
If you are a new user of ecig, here are the steps that can be followed in order to charge the battery.
- Start with removing the battery from atomizer or cartomizer of the electronic cigarette by turning the counter in an anti-clockwise direction.
- The e-cigarette is made up of two elements:
- a cartomizer or atomizer and a battery.
The cartomizer portion of e-cigarette is where the e liquid is held.
Which is turned into the vapour by the rechargeable battery which it is connected to.
After removing the battery, keep the cartomizer to one side safely. Connect the battery to the charger properly. Make sure the charger is plugged in the power outlet or the USB port properly.
Usually, there are various types of chargers like:
- firstly, USB,
- secondly, Car and
- also, Regular Power Outlet chargers available for electronic cigarettes.
You can use any of them for charging your electronic cigarette.
- Once you have connected the battery,
- leave it for around 2 hours,
- do not remove it till the charging light turns green.
- Alternativelly, the LED on the end of the battery turns off.
- Also, Note that it takes time to charge the smokeless ecig battery. Therefore, if you are a heavy vapers. It is best to have two or more batteries to enjoy the pleasure of smoking without any break.