Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Many positive changes towards e-cigarettes this year.
UK Tobacco and Related Products.
Regulations 2016 implemented:
- the Tobacco Products Directive in the UK. All companies had to be compliant by May this year.
The Tobacco Products Directive requested:
- all producers and manufacturers had to notify all their products
- to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
Included in the notifications there had to be reports on:
- firstly, ingredients.
- secondly, emissions testing.
- also, toxicology testing and nicotine dosage.
As a result, this means that the e-cigarette and e-liquid industry is now fully regulated. Any company not compliant with the new regulations are no long able to trade.
In addition, Public Health England published an independent evidence based review.
- "e-cigarettes are significantly less harmful to health than tobacco"
- "and have the potential to help smokers quit smoking."
Most noteworthy, was the inclusion of e-cigarettes in Public Health England's stop smoking campaign "Stoptober".
Especially relevant to is the NHS website that states:
- "E-cigarettes are a great way to help combat nicotine cravings
- carry a fraction of the risk of cigarettes.
- E-cigarette vapour doesn't contain tar or carbon monoxide.
- People who choose this route have some of the highest quitting success rates":
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
From us all at ecigaretteweb.co.uk