Electronic Cigarette Industry Continues to Grow Globally
Electronic Cigarette Industry Continues to Grow Globally. More and more people vape. Market size is grawing. APAC expected to be the largest potential retail market by 2023.
The UK is already witnessing a rapid increase in the consumer acceptance of electric cigarettes. Also, the trend is visible all across the globe.
- Forbes.com talks about how top Electronic Cigarette companies are growing. Their products are covering newer grounds in the consumer marketplace with each passing day. We are sure you experience this.
- In a report very aptly titled “E-cigs are ready to explode,”:
- we have news on the increasing acceptance of electronic cigarettes:
- as one of the best “non-traditional nicotine delivery systems.”
- The story discusses how the e cig industry will explode as a result of dynamic marketing combined with advanced technological innovations.
People are opening their minds to the Electronic Cigarette.
- Also, The e cig user base is spreading fast. The potential of e cigs has been realised by tobacco companies as well.
- That is why the $30 million earning company has been bought by Lorillard (a top tobacco company) for a massive $135 million.
- The earnings of the ecig industry in the US is estimated to be somewhere between $250- $500 million per year. Also, it can expand at a rapid rate.
- The Forbes story went on to name e cig brands. Even focus on one study case to reveal:
- how that brand is seeing a great 77% of annual growth. It is very impressive.
- Also, Such news is always welcomed by the ecig industry globally.
- Have you heard of any new progress stories? Please let us know.
- Do share them in the comments below.
- Also, please don’t forget to explore each new Ecig flavour from UK.