Hollywood Celebrities on the Vaping Bandwagon
Hollywood Celebrities on the Vaping Bandwagon.
Most of you ‘Twilight’ fans would know that:
- our very own English actor Robert Pattinson has suffered a cruel heartbreak from cheating girlfriend and co-star Kristen Stewart.
Also, Robert has been a vaper for some time now.
His smoking choices made news:
- firstly, when he was reported to be back to regular cigarettes.
- secondly, post his traumatic and very public breakup.
- And the latest we have from news sources in Hollywood is that Robert has healed sufficiently and is back to vaping. Way to go Rob!
Also, There are a number of other Hollywood celebrities too. Who have taken to the alternative to cigarettes- the electronic cigarette.
Perhaps the biggest publicity bubble was created by The Ugly Truth star Katherine Heigl:
- who vaped on a popular TV chat show Late Show with David Letterman.
- Katherine not only smoked an e cigarette but also endorsed them as free of the harmful toxins found in regular cigarette smoke.
- Also, She aimed to prove that the vapour produced by the vaporised e juice was totally harmless to the people around smokers.
Some of the other big names in showbiz include Kate Moss:
- who has been seen vaping.
- Also, The Inception star- Leonardo DiCaprio is also known to vape and has been spotted and duly photographed while vaping.
- And who is to forget the scenes from the 2010 movie The Tourist where Johnny Depp was seen smoking e cigarettes.
Do you know of any other celebs of the film or music industry who smoke electronic cigs? Share your insights via the comments below.