New to E-Cigarettes?
New to E-Cigarettes? then here's our top tips for vaping....
- If your battery light keeps flashing it means your battery is low. Ensure you recharge it and use the spare battery.
- Don't forget to charge your battery regularly as this will ensure you get the most vapour out of your e-cigarette.
- Ensure you have a back up. This is why our starter kits come with two batteries, one battery to charge while the other is being used.
- Don't run out of cartomisers, ensure you always order a few more than you think you will need. You don't want to sneak back to smoking just because you have run out.
- Take long, slow puffs as this will give you the most vapour and therefore you will get the most out of your e-cigarette
This may sound obvious, but don't leave your e-cigarette in direct sunlight or near heat as this may damage your battery.
- Don't be set on using just one strength, we have several different strengths ranging from Zero through to Super High. Also worth remembering that nicotine isn't absorbed in quite the same way as it is with smoking . Once you have been vaping for a while, you may find you want to reduce the amount of nicotine and go down a level.
- Buy a lower strength cartomiser as well as the strength you really want. To begin with you’re going to want to be using it a lot and you could end up absorbing more nicotine than you would normally. You can then go to your normal strength once the novelty has worn off. We have Zero, Low, Medium, High & Super High. So perhaps start off with Low/ Medium and then go onto High or Super High depending on your requirements.
To take advantage of our special deals for E-Liquids click here
Don't forget to add the discount code MAY31LIQUID
For special deals for our Super and Micro Kits click here
Don't forget to add the discount code MAY31KITS
Both above offers are valid until 31st May 2016.