New Experience with Electronic Cigarettes
The introduction of electronic cigarettes in the UK turned heads and stirred the interest of many, when it first entered the market. Looking at the benefits of e-cigarettes in the UK, the industry is ever-growing. The essentials of e-cigarettes function by simulating a traditional cigarette using vaporised propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine liquid.
Giving the nicotine kick to users, e-cigarettes e liquid can contain a dose of nicotine in ranges of strength from low to super high strengths, depending on the smoker's preference. Notably, an e-cig does not come with tar, smoke or carbon monoxide:
- E-cigarettes emit a virtually odourless vapour instead of dangerous smoke, therefore not posing the risk of passive or second hand smoking to people in the vicinity.
- One of the most popular features of e-cigarettes is the range of e liquids that are available. Users can make the best choice among various options like cherry, chocolate, tobacco, menthol, american blend, pure virginia and many more.
If you are interested in buying and using the e liquid, here are a few basic points on how to use these:
- Firstly, remove the bottle's cap and add approximately 10 drops to a brand new empty cartomiser.
- Once the liquid is added, let the cartomiser settle for a minute or so, so that the liquid can saturate the internal fibres.
- Simply place the cap on the end of the empty cartomiser, screw in the battery and inhale as desired - it really is that easy!